Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have updated my Apple iPad but I cannot reset iCloud and

Customer Question

I have updated my Apple iPad but I cannot reset iCloud and my password. Forgotten as I have not used it for a while. Please help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it showing part of an email address on your min iPad? If yes, do you recognize that email address?

Do you currently have access to that email address on a computer or on another device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Note: Your iCloud / Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPad. To reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:

https://iforgot.apple.com

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.

; (Note: password ***** *****)

- If that does not work, please click on the Apple website below:

https://getsupport.apple.com

, then there, select the option Apple ID, then option Lost Apple ID Password, then you can schedule a support phone call there.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

If there is still any issue, please let me know the exact email address (or part of the email address) currently showing on your mini iPad.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.