James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Was given my phone over 12 months ago but now can't get into

Customer Question

Was given my phone over 12 months ago but now can't get into it after a download apparently to icloud which the previous owner had put his email address and password ***** but can't remember his password. What can I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

You need to enter your Apple ID and the correct password ***** order to continue using your iPhone after the update. If you don't know the password, but know the Apple ID (e-mail address), there is a way to reset the password.

If you would like me to assist you with the password ***** please type the Apple ID here.

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.