James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My bookmarks, apps, favorites, aol mail, and aol news bar

Customer Question

my bookmarks, apps, favorites, aol mail, and aol news bar has dissappeared. How do I get it back
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The items were shown under the first line of the screen that lets you enter an item you wanted to view. I don't know what I hit to make this line disappear.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: I'm not sure. I was just trying to get this line to open.Because I could just click on the certain page for my favorites oar my mail or for aol news and now that line is gone and I can't get to my favorites list or my mail or aol news.
JA: Our top Email Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Email Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Email Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 7 months ago.

Do you know if you are accessing aol through a web browser or are you using the AOL desktop software. If you're not sure let me know if you click an AOL icon to connect or if you click something else.