GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

My phone did new update last night and I can't get back on

Customer Question

my phone did new update last night and I can't get back on through activation I tried support with my name and email account and it said I did not have one. now what
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Many people have experienced issues after the latest update.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I and I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can provide detailed instructions here for retrieiving your Apple id and resetting your Apple password, the two things that you will need to complete activation.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

These detailed instructions should help you torest your password ***** retreive your Apple ID if needed.

Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple id
Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com
When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with.
Click next.
Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security
questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.
Please let me know if this does not work for you.
Reset Apple Password – if you don’t know your apple id
1. Let’s begin going to http://www.iforgot.apple.com
2. When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad
with. If you know your id, after entering it, proceed to STEP 3. If you do not know your
id click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and
email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address.
3. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security

If these instructions been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!