James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Cannot get on my sbcglobal.net e-mail now. Could get on a

Customer Question

Cannot get on my sbcglobal.net e-mail now. Could get on a hour earlier. Goes to att access. No pass words working & cannot reset. Any idea.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I believe that either a phone call or a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue. I can offer this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Can you provide the exact address that you go to access your email please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My e-mail which I cannot get to is *******************
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Thank you Michael, I have requested that customer service xxxx out your personal info as we are not allowed to exchange personal info here in the chat box, as it woudl be visible to all users of this site. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for other personal information. For this reason, I and I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call. If you prefer, I can offer a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch. Both services are optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Can you provide the answer to your security questions? (First job and make and model of first car)? If so I can have your password ***** If not, I can have a temporary email sent to you via US mail to the billing address on your account. Please advise.

If you received a link to reset password ***** a temporary password ***** your mobile phone ending in 4339 and you have resolved the issue, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. As an independent consultant I am not compensated for my time if I do not receive at least a 3 star rating.

If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!