James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I would like to recover my old e-mail, I had windows 7 when

Customer Question

I would like to recover my old e-mail***@******.***
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had windows 7 when I got windows 10 I lost my e-mail account I do not no how windows 10 got on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason