Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I need to reset my password and 't have my phone anylonger,

Customer Question

I need to reset my password ***** yahoo and don't have my phone anylonger
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have my yahoo email but not the phone number. So i cannot receive a text message, I need an alternate way to receive the new password.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no i don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you via JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you this evening.

Yahoo! provides three methods for validating your identity when you've forgotten your password:

1. Phone/texting number
  2. Alternate email address
  3. Security questions

Depending on the options you configured when you first created your account, some of those validation options may not be available for your account.

If none of those options work for you, you will need to reach out to Yahoo! customer care via the following contact form (there are no phone numbers available for Customer Care, unfortunately):

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact&actp=lorax

If you run into any problems or have further questions, please let me know!