Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

While dealing with a jury duty request HP came on the screen

Customer Question

While dealing with a jury duty request HP came on the screen wanting to update. I was frantic and pressed Yes or No, I don't know which. But I cannot print anything at all now when using Firefox. I can print using Internet Explorer, but I do not like it and want to get the "Error while printing" problem fixed. Someone even deleted the HP printer as the Firefox printer. I even bought a new Epson but I can't get Firefox to use it either. I tried you instructions to use about:config, but when I needed to select "Reset" from "print_printer, there was no Reset - just Undo . . . Is there some place I can take my computer to get it fixed?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. In Firefox, please click on the 3-bar icon at upper right corner, then click on ? (question mark) icon at bottom, then click on option Troubleshooting information, then click on Refresh Firefox, then click on Refresh Firefox, and wait a bit, check.

- If that does not work, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

If that does not work, please click on Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore

; (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK.)

, then the System Restore window should open. Then click on Next, and restore the computer to any date before this issue first occurred, and check.

- If that still does not work, please go to Control Panel, and uninstall the Mozilla Firefox program, then restart the computer, then download and reinstall Firefox at the website below:

http://www.firefox.com/

- If needed, try the Google Chrome internet program to see if you like it or not:

http://www.chrome.com/

- If needed, I can connect remotely to your computer and help you directly.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.