Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I've forgotten my password. The system keeps saying that

Customer Question

I've forgotten my password. The system keeps saying that it's going to email me a temporary password, but I only get emails asking me to verify that it's me. So I click on that, but I haven't received a temporary password. I need this so I can change my password ***** me note of my password ***** my notes so that I can log in properly. Please email me a temporary password. My email address is *********@*****.***. Thanks.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email password ***** something else? What website or account is it?

If possible, can you please send on the email message / link that it emailed you?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Viet.It's the password ***** I need in order to log on to JustAnswer.com. I can forward the emails to you, if you give me your email address. I have Windows 8.1. I'm not comfortable doing a remote support session. There's nothing wrong with my computer anyway. Your system just isn't emailing a temporary password ***** me like it's supposed to.Mary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Viet,I got it resolved. If you were the person who sent me the customer service request, thanks. I called the number, and they sent me a temporary password. Thanks.Mary