James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

When I set up my google mail account I accidently told

Customer Question

When I set up my google mail account I accidently told google to transfer all my emails from my CenturyLink account. I didn't realize that I had done that. I would like to transmit them back to my CenturyLink account. I can see all the emails in my google mail inbox but I don't see where there is a icon to forward them. I would like to just forward them back to my CenturyLink account where they came from. The other option would be to contact Google mail and ask someone to do it for me but I don't have a phone number to call to speak to a technician. Can you help me with this?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks