James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot receive or send email. There is a box on the screen

Customer Question

I cannot receive or send email. There is a box on the screen that saysInternet E-Mail - [email protected]: outbound.att.netuser name:[email protected]: it has the email listed with ****I cannot get rid of this screen nor will it disappear if I say OK or CancelWhat do I need to do to get my email?
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.

Hi Carol! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer professional who has been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.

Can you tell me whether you are setting this computer up for the first time, or whether your email worked on this computer in the past and has only just begun acting up?

Thanks, ***** ***** look forward to hearing back from you and helping you resolve this problem!