Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Pearl, well I can not get a code to my cell phone to access

Customer Question

Hi! Pearl my name is*****
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: well I can not get a code to my cell phone to access gmail
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: not sure cause right now that is the only problem that I am having
JA: Our top Email Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Email Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Email Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Curtis and welcome

To clarify, your trying to access your Gmail account on your phone, but you cannot as it will not accept your password, is this correct?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Please return to your question here Curtis

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

No problem as I said, its optional, I offered it as it seems you are not answering the initial question I keep asking, and making additional questions.... so not sure what you are doing Curtis..

Do you wish to answer the question I keep asking? Which I repeated below

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is what I said in the beginning but I'm not get an answer but more offers for more money
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

As you see Curtis, I am clarifying the message with you. Normally its not such a lengthy process to do this step.

Whats the accounts address?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This problem is on my phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Ok, you will need to follow the process here to reset your password

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Follow this and complete the requirements they ask and then reset the password

this you do via your computer and once done you can use the password ***** your phone.

Let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It takes my password ***** say's it will zend code but I never get one over, over
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It say's account action required
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Do you still have access to your email account

m•••••••••••*****@******.***