Cris, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Specialize in email support.

I believe my mail account was hacked. Problem is - both of

Customer Question

I believe my mail account was hacked. Problem is - both of my recovery emails are invalid, and there is no cell phone associated with the account. So, I can not get access to change the password. Any way to contact Yahoo to help me out?
Category: Email
Expert:  Cris replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for contacting I am Cris.

The problem when using a free Yahoo account there is no live support from Yahoo. Since there is no billing info they are unable to validate your identity over the phone. Instead they offer a Yahoo Customer Service Portal. You will need to fill out and wait for Yahoo Customer Service rep to contact you via email. Please use the link provided to reach the page

Click here>>>

Topic: Hacked Account

Sub Topic: Don’t have access to alternate email

Follow the prompts.

This process can take a few days do to a high volume of compromised accounts. Please be patient you should receive response to the contact email you provide.

Unfortunately this is the only alternate solution to regain access to the account. You can also use the following email to investigate about your account:

Send a detailed email about your issue.

Another solution: Yahoo provides Yahoo plus for $20 for the year this gives you a few more features. Most important is live over the phone support. If you account is compromised you can validate your identity over the phone with billing info. They then give you access to the account.

Use the customer service number to give them a call. Reach billing and ask to upgrade the account to Yahoo Plus. There maybe a good chance they will allow you to upgrade and also be able to instantly reset the password ***** you.

1(###) ###-####br />
I hope that you understand all of the facts. I have stated as a computer expert I like to be upfront and honest about the solution to a problem anything else would be unprofessional of me. Please take the time to rate my service at the top.