James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Will not work as I was told that by a gril and I like to

Customer Question

Will not work as I was told that by a gril and I wood like to tell to them
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It go into the start of it all the time were ti gives you the start of all of it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: On
JA: Our top Email Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Email Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Email Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Can you explain more of what the issue is?