James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I need a company to take care of all things email. DO YOU

Customer Question

I need a company to take care of all things email for me. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY?
Thanks. ***** *. *******
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi Betty, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you referring to a company that will host or store all your emails?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Host. Recently I found a company on line that would take care of my emails daily -- so that I could check the importat ones first and
they would organize and file the others. The monthly fee - yearly fee, etc was great..I jotted down the number but I cannot find it.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Also daily - hourly, etc. I sure hope you can find this info for me.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Thanks Betty for the information. Please give me a moment to check for your best options regarding this email request.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the problem is not my devices. Unless you can find a company to take care of my email (not remove it from my devices) then I thank
you for your time and you may return me to whomever I need to speak to so I can check-out.
Betty L. Crabtree
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Betty,

Sorry for the delay. There are several companies that can HOST your emails. But before I can help you find the BEST company for you, we must DEFINE what you want to accomplish first.

First, are you using emails with your own custom domain like @yourcompany.com? Or are you using free email accounts from AOL, Hotmail or Gmail?

Second, in some cases, when you HOST your emails, ALL OF OLD emails will NOT be migrated. Yes, they can stay on your devices but NOT in the NEW HOST.

Third, if you are using Gmail, you have the option to buy more storage or upgrade to Google Apps so that you can use your own domain name. Also, with Google Apps, you can migrate your OTHER emails to Google Apps so that you will have a central repository of your emails.

Can you please tell me which scenario describes your requirements?