Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Someone hacked and Google shut me down everywhere they

Customer Question

Someone hacked and Google shut me down everywhere they could. I cannot access anything. I do not know who to tell my problem to, but my identity has been stolen and it allowed them to create a new gmail account, withdraw $200. from my account onto a gift card, cash the gift card and get money. If you cannot help me, please put me in contact with the right contact. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.
Hi Stella! My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you.I am so sorry to hear all of this happened to you. At your earliest opportunity, you will want to reach out to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center at It's the start of a long process, but an important first step to take.In the meantime, if you have any questions that pop up related to specific aspects of what happened, we're very happy to provide any help and guidance we can.

Hi Stella: It's been a few days since we talked, and I hope you've been able to make progress recovering from the hack you experienced. I just wanted to check in and make sure that my reply adequately answered your question? Please let me know.