michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.

Need to rest my [assword for my verizon yahoo email, i

Customer Question

need to rest my [assword for my verizon yahoo email
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i forgot my password and need to check my eamil
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your email address end with or etc.?

Have you tried anything?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

First, can you please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you.

Expert:  michelleclive replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

To change or reset your Verizon Yahoo password:

1. Go to the Verizon Yahoo click on the Member Center.
  2. Click Change password.
  3. Follow password ***** instructions as they are presented to you.

Remember to change the password ***** your modem or router after you've changed your password. Instructions on how to do this will be displayed after you change your password.

Source: you may check this link.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.
Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.