James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I keep getting locked out of my account because of

Customer Question

I keep getting locked out of my account because of suspicious activity...someone has spoofed my account & even though I've changed my password ***** it keeps happening. What can I do to prevent this?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Once you change your password, are you then able to sign in for a short while Michael?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thank you...I do not want to use this service. I had been looking for an online chat forum and agreed to pay a $5 deposit, with an additional $37 when my question was answered, but instead, I was asked to pay an additional $39, for help. I think this is a question I will take to the tech who has worked on my computer in the past & would like my $37 refunded immediately.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, as I mentioned, we have an additional service where I take over and resolve this, I indicated it was optional, else we would have continued here

Please speak to customer service about a refund

Thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How do I contact customer service?
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

You can email on***@******.***