Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

In attempting to set up an account new Fitbit Charge HR, I

Customer Question

In attempting to set up an account for a new Fitbit Charge HR, I receive a message stating that the email account is already in use for an existing account. This account was never fully activated for a FitBit Flex. How do I get the new Fitbit Charge HR registered to this account?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Since you already have a Fitbit account, do not select the option to sign up / create for a new Fitbit account. Just select the option to sign in / log in your current Fitbit account.

- If you do not remember your Fitbit account password, then please reset your Fitbit account password ***** the Fitbit website below:

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.