James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I want to create a secondary account wife. How do I go about

Customer Question

I want to create a secondary account for my wife. How do I go about that?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I want to add Debra.Childs to my email
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Yes, I had her account set up and working in my Outlook ver 10, when Verizon had me change over to your servers. Her account stopped working.
JA: Our top Computer Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Computer Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Computer Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This all started when Verizon had everyone switch over to AOL's mail server. Her account was working until then. Why am I having to pay for this?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you the AOL help desk?
Expert:  Cory replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

Can you access the email?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That's what I said...it stopped working!
Expert:  Cory replied 11 months ago.

You want to create her and email and add it to Outlook?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a flip phone and responding to text messages is very labor-intensive. I want to know how I can re-create my wife's email account. (*****@******.***). Verizon had us all switch to AOL and now her account quit working.
Expert:  Byron replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

You'll need to contact AOL to have the password ***** since your verizon.net email account

is now part of the AOL domain. Your verizon.net email address won't change but in the

conversion process sometimes passwords don't get properly transferred over.

Contact AOL at 1(###) ###-####

Explain to them that you're a Verizon customer and you need to reset the password ***** your

verizon.net email account. Normally this can be taken care of online but isn't working at the present time.

Once this is settled you'll go to aol.com and sign in using your verizon.net email address and password.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
basically, I paid $36 for you to tell me to call AOL, when I thought I was talking to AOL help desk?
Expert:  Byron replied 11 months ago.

This is justanswer.com, a paid support site. Call customer service,(###) ###-####/p>

for a refund.