Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I opened a gmail accout, *********@******.****, i can't

Customer Question

i opened a gmail accout, *********@******.****, i can't access the account. when i try to log in it says it doen't recognize the accout. when i try an open a new accout it says its already taken; please help , i can be reached at *********@******.**** and ***-***-****
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Alberto,

It is more than likely that your password ***** ***** What is the last password ***** you remember so I can help you reset it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they are asking what phone number i used 8 years ago, i don't have it. how can i get into this e mail account and reset the password???????
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Alberto,

I can help you get back into your account but I will need to ask you more account related questions. I am going to send you a premium service offer so that I can speak on your behalf and work on the account with you. Please accept the offer and we can continue