James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

My email comes p and say's " the email server

Customer Question

my email comes p and say's " the email server is not responding > Verify that you have entered correct account info in mail setting
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this .

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Please go to and try to login with your username and password. Once we are sure that is correct, we can then look more closely at your settings in your mail software. If you can't login to and it tells you that your email address and/or password ***** ***** we will need to reset the password ***** the accoutn, then make that change in your mail program as well. I'll need to know what Operating System you have (MAC, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10) and I'll need to know what mail program you are using (Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora, etc. ).

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.