James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I need to download aol tech fortress i had to do a recovery

Customer Question

i need to download aol tech fortress i had to do a recovery on my computer and it was wiped out by recovery
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i cant down load it because it tells me it is already active
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.