GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds

I am a member of "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day

Customer Question

I am a member of "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints"Will I have to pay to use My Heritage? Florence E. Stoner
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hello, Florence. . My name is ***** ***** will not have to pay to use My Heritage.

All LDS Members, Including Youth, Can Now Get Free Access to FamilySearch Partner Websites

All members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, as well as LDS youth ages 13-17, can now create their own personal accounts with, findmypast, and MyHeritage. If you alreayd have an accoutn it you can convert it to a free account.

These resources are helping Church members find more ancestors needing temple ordinances.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Please click on the link for specific information on creating your free accounts.

If this information that I have provided has been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!