James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me and I'm wondering if

Customer Question

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me and I'm wondering if she is on any dating siteswe do not share the same phone or computer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm wondering how I can find out if she is on any dating sites
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: her phone number is(###) ###-####
JA: Our top Email Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Email Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Email Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Do you know ALL of her email addresses that she regularly use? (Yes or No. Please DO NOT list them in your reply).

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,