James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I ordered your trial of beauty and truth. I want to cancel

Customer Question

I ordered your trial of beauty and truth. I want to cancel any ofter deliveries. Doesn't work with my skin.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi Susan, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

You are contacting us here in JustAnswer, a pay-for-answer site and we are not affiliated with Beauty and Truth. However, I can assist you in your concerns if you want to continue with this question so that you can successfully return your unwanted product or cancel your order.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
All I want is to do is discontinue the product. Why is it so hard to do that? I didn't have problems in the past.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for writing back. I wish to inform you that you are contacting us here in JustAnswer, a pay-for-answer service and we are not affiliated with Beauty and Truth where you bought your item. But I can certainly help you in cancelling your order if you want. I can give you procedures as to how you can can the product