GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds

Facebook is overflowing my e-mail service on the computer

Customer Question

Facebook is overflowing my e-mail service on the computer and on my iphone. One particular comment about a puzzle and people's responses are coming in and this just started I believe on Friend. I have had close to 4 or 5 thousand e-mails
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

You may be able to resolve this by "unfollowing" comment updates/alerts, Here's how:

• From your Facebook Wall or your friend’s Timeline, click on the time stamp of the post you commented earlier (the time stamp may appear as ‘date’ if it has been posted for quite sometime)

Let me know if this works for you. If it does, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If this doesn't work and you you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!