Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

How do I get my computer to stop saving content of an email

Customer Question

How do I get my computer to stop saving content of an email all the time?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Please answer the following once:

A. What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.

B. Is Yahoo your email service provider or other?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Microsoft edge. Yahoo is my mail server.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No secure service. Just tell me how to shutdown the save content mode.
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.

I regret to inform you that it is an ongoing issue with Yahoo mail and there is no solution for this yet.

But there is a workaround if you want to use only Yahoo email.

Until they fix this issue, type your emails into "Notepad" or "Microsoft word" and then copy it and paste it all directly into Yahoo mail and click Send.

OR I suggest you to use other provide like Gmail. As per my experience, Gmail is fast, better and secure and there is no such issue there.

We are Justanswer team, an independent tech support service provider. My job is provide you with honest and truthful information.

I hope you won't blame me for this by leaving negative feedback.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Could you please tell me if you have followed the steps provided?

Do you still need help with this?

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen thensubmit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, ***** *****