James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Windows has my address wrong with------and should be. They

Customer Question

windows has my address wrong with***@******.***------and should be***@******.***. They said when I was making a new or sign in address that nyenye70 was already used so I changed it to 890 but forgot I had no address like that for the email, Now they want a password ***** the 80 address so I went thru a lengthy process of getting a new password ***** they assigned a numerical one(###) ###-#### ***** want the sign in to be the same as my email address which is the***@******.*** with the same password-----will this work and if so please help me to install as wife is mad I am using her laptop and afraid I will screw it up also.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

On your windows 8 or 10 computer, the one that was having password ***** Were you ever able to get to where you could sign in to the computer?

Or, are you still locked out of your windows account due to the password *****?