James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My email is gmail and I want it back, I try to follow the

Customer Question

My email is gmail and I want it back
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I try to follow the instruction and I end up in a very annoying loop that either wont take my password ***** tells me I have create new account
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: How annoyed I am at being put on windows ten without my consent. My former email address is ***@******.***. Just give me an icon for it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can we do a screen sharing session and I will be able to help you directly?

Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.

I can help you get this set up on your computer but I need to be able to see how things are set up.

Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.

Thank you. From your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens click the green

I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d545fbe7-be57-4f20-aac1-136336b23645#

Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.

Please reply to me on this page Kathleen, so I can assist you.