Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

How can I get messages to show to the right of the

Customer Question

How can I get messages to show to the right of the subject-from-date instead of at the bottom half of the screen?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?
Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Please follow the steps given below:

A. Open Thunderbird.

B. Hit ALT key on the keyboard. It will show menu bar options at the of the screen.

C. Click View-Layout-and choose Classic/Wide or Vertical View as per your choice.

For your convenience, I'm attaching this screenshot to help you understand it better.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Could you please tell me if you have followed the steps provided?

Do you still need help with this?

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, ***** *****

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Else please take a second to rate my service by clicking the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, ***** *****