IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have an email account. I use Outlook 2010. We had some

Customer Question

I have an email account***@******.***. I use Outlook 2010. We had some wi-fi issues and the phone company came and fixed the wi-fi. When they did so my email stooped working and i have not been able to recieve email's since July 2015 i don't use this email very often and only use it for my apple Apps. I now cannot download any apps because needed to change my password ***** it was being sent to this email. The gentleman who serviced our wi-fi changed my email password ***** to my wife and we don't have it anymore. Lost? So when i use my original password ***** keeps saying invalid password. I just don't want to lose my music or my existing apps with Apple i have alot invested. Please help.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

I am sorry for the issue. Let me help you with the password ***** However, in order for me to do that, I need to know the name of the account owner, so please type it here.

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The account is in my name Vinnie Gonzalez, my server is inbound.att.net
I get the service through At&t
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Our Home phone which is attached to the wi-fi service is(###) ###-####
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Thanks.

If you still use the AT&T services, please type here your User ID. I tried gonzalesv and *****@******.*** as the user name, and no active accounts were found.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Pop account information name is*****
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

It looks like your Outlook has the incorrect password ***** which needs to be updated with the correct one. Please check if you can sign in to the account using a web browser. To do that, click on this link:

LOGIN - BELLSOUTH.NET

There enter the e-mail address and the password ***** think is correct, and click Sign In. In case it doesn't sign you in, but displays an error, try with different passwords.

If none of the passwords work, you can click on Forgot Password? located just below the Password ***** There you can follow the instructions to reset it.

Let me know if that helped.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.