James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How do I retrieve my old archive folders from incredimail to

Customer Question

how do I retrieve my old archive folders from incredimail to my new computer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my old computer crashed. I got a new computer and downloaded incredimail successfully. However all the old folders I created with data in were not imported with the download
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no I don't believe so. The incredimail is working fine and the messages were downloaded. It is just the old folders that were not retrived
JA: Our top Email Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Email Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Email Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who can assist you with the IncrediMail problem you described.

Please tell me if you would like me to provide the text instructions on how to transfer the IncrediMail e-mail folders from one computer to another, or you would prefer I do it for you directly using a secure remote assistance?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,