Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

The configuration of my Facebook page has changed since last

Customer Question

The configuration of my Facebook page has changed since last use. There are privacy shortcuts pop-ups on the right side of the page, obstructing everything on that side and I am unable to delete them. Also, the font size on the entire page has changed (larger). I want to restore it as it was prior to today, which is the same configuration I have always had.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

How are you accessing facebook?

From a windows pc, a mac, an iphone, an android phone, a tablet?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Thank you.. Is it windows laptop, or a mac?

And what browser are you using.. Internet explorer, chrome, safari, or firefox?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Internet Rxplorer
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Thank you..

Lets try the following as a first step. It may be that compatibility view was turned on, or off.. Heres how to check

https://support.atu.edu/link/portal/16084/16101/Article/760/How-do-I-change-compatibility-view-settings-in-Internet-Explorer

If switching those views doesnt fix the issue.. Then lets try resetting internet explorer next.. Heres how.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737

If neither steps fixes the issue, or if you get stuck on any of these steps you are welcome to reply and let me know where your stuck, and I will assist you further as needed.

if these steps work, please dont forget to return and click and submit a rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Thank you!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What issues would prevent that connection?
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

HI, I seen your request for a secure remote connection.. I tried to accept it and it said payment failed.

Ive sent the offer back to you, once approved I can send you the connection steps so we can connect.

With that being said, did you try the two written steps I suggested? Or did you want me to connect and try and repair the issue for you?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I wanted you to connect and repair the issue for me
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Understood.. Ive sent the offer back to you for you to approve.. When I tried to accept the screen connection offer you sent me, it said payment failure.

Our customer service should be able to help you with the payment issue.

US/Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia1800-679-634

New Zealand0800-452-621

United Kingdom0***-***-****

The rest of the world1-***-***-****