Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My MSN expired. I have been unable to find out how to get it

Customer Question

My MSN expired. I have been unable to find out how to get it back.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am not real tech smart. My MSN lapsed and when I finally got someone on line they said my computer had a lot of problems and I needed protection. I told them I purchased McAfee and it was still good. He said he would work with me by looking a problems but after a few minutes he told me to try back in 48 hours.
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: My computer is slow and the tech kept saying this was a big problem.
JA: Our top Email Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Email Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Email Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.