James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Well it is a I phone 5 c, I used to have a gmail account on

Customer Question

Well it is a I phone 5 c, I used to have a gmail account on my lap top now I have nothing
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You cannot find gmail on your laptop?

let me know the make and model of the the laptop on which you do not find the gmail.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You do not under stand I no longer have a lap top computer. I only have my phone how in the wild world of sports can I get an email account?

Follow these steps on your iphone to setup gmail.

To add Gmail Add your Exchange account

Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Exchange.

Enter your information

Enter your email address and password. If you want to, you can also enter an account description.

Connect to the Exchange Server

Your iOS device will try to find your Exchange Server. You might have to enter additional server information. If you need help, contact your Exchange Server administrator.

Sync your content

You can sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Notes. When you're finished, tap Save.

Edit your Exchange settings

Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap Account Info. You can also go here to set up automatic out-of-office replies and change how often you want Mail to sync (the default is 7 days).

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You do not get this I have no email I want one

you want to setup email Gmail on your iphone correct?

I will give you the steps to get gmail in your ipone.

let me know when you are ready?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do something

Download and install the free Gmail app. Search for "Gmail" in the App store. Install it immediately on your iPhone, or download it onto your computer and sync your computer with your iPhone to install the app.

Open the app on your iPhone and log into your existing Gmail account. This will give you instant access to your Gmail account, including all sent, received, and saved mail.

If you do not have a gmail account then you need to create on using the Safari browser.