James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Love my H-P Photosmart 7560 printer. Do you still service or

Customer Question

Love my H-P Photosmart 7560 printer. Do you still service or is it totally obsolete and not worth fixing? I replaced all ink cartridges with new 564s, updated drivers from H-P website, but printer labors mightily and spits out(very slowly) a page with nothing on it.
Thank you.
Juergen Denecke
jdd967 @netzero.net
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Just to set your expectation the printer has a problem with the print head however if you can tell me how old is the printer is then i can suggest you further troubleshooting steps that might fix the printe head issue. If the printer is more than 2 to 3 years old the printer head teands to be clogged and needs a good manual cleaning, Let me know how old the printer is.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it is older than 3 years. aren't the cartridges equipped with their own print heads? Where are they and how can I clean them?BTW, Impressive credentials! Congrats!
Juergen

CLick on the link given below and follow the print head removal and cleaning steps. Let me know how it goes.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01481361