GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I clicked on the "clear browser" button after using my bank

Customer Question

I clicked on the "clear browser" button after using my bank email and it deleted all my log ins, all my folders, everything else. Tried to log in again, the number to notify of the code is no longer in service. Also it gives a gmail account which is also no longer in service. How can I log in?
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

I think the best thing to do would be to try to regain access to the gmail account so you can get the code to recover access to Yahoo. I am attaching a pdf file with detailed instructions on how to reset your gmail password. Please give this a try and let me know how it goes.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Was this information helpful to you? Is there anything else I can do for you? I saw your other question about not wanting the membership. You can email Billing at***@******.*** to let them know that you don't want the membership.

If I have been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!