Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can somebody PLEASE help me get into my e-mail

Customer Question

Can somebody PLEASE help me get into my e-mail account???????? I don't have my password, I don't have another e-mail address that can be used, I absolutely don't understand WHY I cannot get a live person to assist with this. When I tried the recovery it was all in FRENCH(?) and I could tell it was asking all the same questions that I do not have answers to!!!! I cannot wait 3-5 business days to get into my e-mail account. Is there anybody out there who can assist and get me into my account. Just overnight this problem occurred!!
Gina Gray
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi ***** name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me please what email provider you are having trouble with? Is it AOL, GMAIL, YAHOO, MSN, etc? I will be very honest with you. If you don't know the answers to any of the questions and you don't have an alternate email address, it will be difficult. It may not be possible to do this any sooner than that. However I will be happy to try to help.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I and I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is gmail.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is gmail. Are you still there?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I'm here. I was just finishing up with a previous client. I have offered you the PREMIUM SERVICE of a phone call at a very low rate because speaking to you in person will make this process so much easier. Are you willing to accept that offer? if not, I can upload detailed written instructions for resetting your gmail password ***** it sounds as though you have already been through the process.