Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Last week my mobile phone was packed up. Took it to phone

Customer Question

Last week my mobile phone was packed up. Took it to phone shop. Download new software. Wiped out exciting data. I have now forgotten Gmail account and password.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can't recovery my data because I have forgotten Gmail address and password.
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: In the data you have incorrect phonr number ending with xxxx92. My correct phonr number is *****
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you use my link below please and tell me if your able to recover your Gmail address? If we can then we can proceed to resetting the password.

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Choose the option "I do not know my username"

Let me know please how you go.