James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can't seem to access thru my settings my main accounts

Customer Question

Hi there I can't seem to access thru my settings my main accounts like Fb aol iCloud I have been hacked twice now my iPhone 6 I love I'm not very tech savvy but I put up security measures and I change my passwords now I can't access these please help me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Okay when you enter your settings button all your apps and groups are in dark blue with an on off slider to the left when I pulled up my main settings like I do every day my iCloud Aol Fb Twitter push notifications are in light blue and I cannot access them I pulled up safari changed my password ***** aol still can't get into my apps
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know what all services you are unable to access.