Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Customer Question

hi
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Martine, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. When was the last time you were able to access this problem Yahoo Mail account?

Also, are you trying to access this Yahoo Mail account since it is used as an alternate email of your Apple account?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yesterday I have tried but it was after hour.
apple send me an e-mail with the alternate he has I cannot recovery my password ***** apple because of password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the guy in which was creating the e-mail for me put an alternate e-mail I don't have access to and I am no longer in Haiti. He died.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about the issue. Please let me clarify the scenario first.

You want to regain access to this "*****@******.***" account because Apple will send you a recovery code to that account to recover your Apple account? Is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for for you sir
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting Secure Remote Assistance. I accepted the request but there was an error.

I am still here, I will connect to your computer once the error from your end is cleared.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what do you find for me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as I do not have any answer from you I have to go, I have to go to work early. sorry I will miss you maybe an other day.
I wait to long
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am still here. Yes, please take your time and we can resume with this later when you are back and available.

There was a payment issue when I tried to accept your request for secure remote assistance. I will not be able to fulfill the request until the issue from your end is fixed. I think you need to call your bank to check if they are blocking your payment.

Thank you.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can call me tomorrow between 3: to 6pm
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry but I only provide remote access support. I do not provide phone support. We will resume tomorrow then.

Thank you.

Jess