GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I had my phone stolen. I got a replacement but in order to

Customer Question

Hi I had my phone stolen. I got a replacement but in order to activate it I need to know what my password ***** ***** the account so i can join the wifi and set up my phone?
I don't have a phone to talk with you...help
Paulette ******
*****************
*******************
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Paulette, I can provide detailed written instructions for you that should help you to recover your password. I am uploading them as a pdf file. If anything is unclear or you need help, just reply to me here.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

If this information that I have provided is helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!