Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

How can i recall i mail i have send on gmail 10 min back, i

Customer Question

how can i recall i mail i have send on gmail 10 min back
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i have send a salary slip to the wrong person he will access his mail in an hour i need to recall it
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i am using gmail id
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Email Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You cannot sorry, you have about 6 seconds when you send, to click undo else it has left the email server and entered the recipients inbox. Once it is in the inbox, the only way would be to hack into the account and delete it.

Its different to a companies mail server where recalling is possible. But when you do it via Gmail, you have 6 seconds as it has a delay for this, but once this is over, it is too late sorry.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.

Thank you