Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have asked this question before and there was no answer to

Customer Question

Hi, I have asked this question before and there was no answer to help my situation. My icloud account is locked for security reasons, when I want to reset it via e-mail, the e-mail does not reach me. I had no security questions. I urgently need to reset my password ***** receive the mails. Can someone help?RegardsDavid
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome David

First, did you check your Spam folder incase the email went into this and your missing it?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
there is nothing coming through on any folder
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, you will then need to call for account issues, and for Africa it is a South African phone number.

Call 0800 444 426 explain that the recovery email is not being received and if it can then be reset over the phone.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you explain further, how will you do this?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I think you do not need to connect to the device, but rather somehow unlock the account
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I tried calling that phone number, but it only works from the south African land line. From Namibia it can not go through
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Any other suggestion?
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

You will likely need to use the country code as it will work from any country.

so use 0027 before it

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That phone can only be called from a South African land line, not even from the cellphone. It is a tall free number
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, try to call then 011(###) ###-####/strong>

Can you get through on this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I managed to call this number, they will assist me tomorrow.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

ok, they have to assist you via this, as it cannot be done online as your not receiving the emails (likely its incorrect on the system).

I will though marked this question to never close, so any issues at all, just let me know here.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.

Thank you