Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I somehow deleted all my emails that were in old mail. I

Customer Question

I somehow deleted all my emails that were in old mail. I went to the trash folder to move them back to old mail and not all of them were restored. I am missing about 800 emails that I need.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Who is your email provider?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aol
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Do you have their paying services or using their free services?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Paying services
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Great! The only way to recover those emails (if they are recoverable), is to call 1-***-***-**** and let them know that your emails are missing.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was Not satisfied with your help and DO NOT charge my card for anything , I do not want a monthly service from you for nothing.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Did you call to recover for your emails?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will report this site for charging my account 42.00 when I was not happy with the service and instructed you not to. There better not be any future charges or I will conduct further action.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Okay thank you.