Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My name is ***** ***** Facebook locked me out of my account

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Facebook locked me out of my account but claimed they sent me a unlock account link through a message on e-7-2016 never got it now they want me to upload my drivers license how can I just get the unlock code or like I've asked them to resend it but got nothing from them
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been trying to retrieve my other gmail account associated with it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know the problem is with login in to facebook or your gmail and what drivers license you are referring to.