James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My Win 10 recently crashed and eliminated several of my

Customer Question

My Win 10 recently crashed and eliminated several of my programs including Outlook 2007. I have since reinstalled my Outlook but I can not get it to connect to mail.yahoo.com where it used to connect. Could someone send me a list/sequences of what I need to do starting with creating e-mail account and getting it to connect with Yahoo. It used to do that automatically but now it tells me it can not connect and even if I enter server info, I still can not connect.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your yahoo email password ***** working at the yahoo.com website or not?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Unfortunately I think Win 10 is still here
Yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6ff5bd60-ede7-4099-ade6-c33edc301561

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/jmu6osc

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.