flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

CAN YOU GET MY OLD AOL BACK, I WANT TO GET MY AOL BACK, I

Customer Question

CAN YOU GET MY OLD AOL BACK
JA: I'm 40 .
Customer: I WANT TO GET MY AOL BACK
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 AND MY AOL IS GONE
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I WANT TO GET MY OLD AOL SCREEN BACK. HOW MUCH WILL IT COST
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: AM I ON HOLD
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 9 months ago.

what exactly is missing ?

this may be as simple as going to www.aol.com and logging in with your screen name

and / or maybe setting that as your home page

this might be a lot faster and easier if we speak on the phone and i connect remotely so that you can show me exactly what is missing and i can change things until you have what you want.