James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can access the internet via Google quite easily however,

Customer Question

I can access the internet via Google quite easily however, when I switch over to Outlook to send/receive emails it will not connect. Have had this problem a couple of weeks. Had my own computer technician come out and he couldn't find the problem. Can you determine what is preventing my computer accessing and sending mail pls?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Bigpond, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

What did Bigpond say?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Is there any error or message?

Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=973aefe7-0287-4a2c-bd79-53d5fc16a132

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/gvyk7u4

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The message coming up was THERE IS AN ERROR SYNCHRONIZING YOUR MAIL ACCOUNT. PLEASE VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT IS CONFIGURED CORRECTLY BY FIRST ACCESSING YOUR MAIL ON THE WEB.

Thank you. What email do you use, such as Bigpond, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Please do the following to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly.

1. Click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/gvyk7u4

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Have installed Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

When you see the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client , then open / run it, then what does it show?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't want any other offers thanks

No problem. When you see the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client , then open / run it, then what does it show? Please let me know. Thank you.

1. Click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/gvyk7u4

2. Then click on Run (or Open) on the right of the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client at the bottom, then what happens?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That website will not open

Do you see anything at the bottom? Let's click on the new website below:

http://www.wikisend.com/download/366412/

, then there, click on Download file

, then click on Run (or Open) on the right of the item Elsinore at the bottom, then what happens?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Wouldn't work as message coming up Chrome has blocked it. Tried couple of times and same message. As I'm connected through my phone and battery running down I think I'll have to close and come back another time. thank you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Do you organise a refund as Paypal would have charged my account $73 I expect.

I'm sorry. Can you allow Chrome to run? Can you try going to that website in Internet Explorer instead of Chrome?

Can we keep this issue open when you are available to continue? We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will have to get a family member to sort it out for me on my behalf as it is getting too complicated for my computer skills I'm sorry. How do you keep the issue open as I'm about to sign off internet????

We've emailed you. Did you receive any email message from JustAnswer / Viet? Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have to go out of this dialogue in order to answer emails via Google so I can only hope there is an email there. Thank you.
If I click on the KEEP EMAIL TECHNICIANS ON CALL FREE FOR 1 WEEK (Start my free trial button) does that keep my email registered with you???

You can click on the My Account option at the top, and check your email address there.

And/or press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and T to open a new tab window, then go to your email.

And/or go to the website JustAnswer.com any time. Thank you.